RE: Unicode

Hi Hyunjoo,

It seems like you are working on machine translation? Unicode is just a
character set that provides a unique number for every character, no matter
what the platform, no matter what the program, no matter what the language.
You can get tons of information about Unicode at http://www.unicode.org/.

Here are some specific resources for English to Korean machine translation:

* Chul Su Lim, Hyun Ah Lee, Myung Seok Choi, Byung-Gyu Chang, Kong Joo Lee,
and Gil Chang Kim English-to-Korean Machine Translation System based on
Lexicalized Grammar, Proceedings of the 24th KISS Fall Conference, Ehwa
Univ., pp. 161-164, 1997(in Korean).

* Myung Seok Choi, Kong Joo Lee, and Gil Chang Kim Disambiguation of English
Syntactic Ambiguity using Heuristics in English-to-Korean Machine
Translation, Proceedings of the 24th KISS Fall Conference, Ehwa Univ., pp.
177-180, 1997(in Korean).

* K.S. Lee, Y.H.Cho, Kong Joo Lee, C.S.Lim and G.C.Kim Transfer System Using
Combined Syntactic-Transfer Rule in English-to-Korean Machine Translation
Proceedings of the 23rd KISS Fall Conference, Hankuk Univ. of Foreign
Studies, pp. 599-602, 1996(in Korean).

Hope this helps, Olin

--
Olin Lagon, Chief Architect      Voice: 808.780.3978 (direct)
WorldPoint                       Toll Free: 888.452.3939 x3978