Re: Perl/CGI I18n-L10n Tutorial.../I18N job Info

Barry,

Tony Graham in his Unicode Primer gives a very good explanation and example of
using Unicode (UTF-8) in Perl 5.6 and other programming languages.  I tested
his examples in ActivePerl5.6, NT, Netscape and IE environment with Chinese,
Cyrillic, and other foreign fonts and setting.  They work great.

Victor Z.

--
Victor Zabolotnyi
Office: 703 478 9881