RE: International Keyboards

Someone forwarded questions I had regarding Canadian keyboard standards to the UNICODE forum last week.  The person trying to help me was not able to keep up with forwarding all the responses to me and I was encouraged to subscribe to this forum - which I did the following day.  Unfortunately, by then I had missed a majority of the responses.

The mail archive is not current enough to search at the moment, so I ask that you forward your comments to *my e-mail* address ONLY.
This way, we don't force the entire mailing list to revisit questions already answered.

Thank you.

Jeff Hickey