RE: [nelocsig] Re: Multilingual Web Site Architecture

Forwarded by the list maintainer.

For people who want to cross-post:

Please include a note that www-international@w3.org is
restricted to subscribers (this is a simple spam-protection
mechanism).

Regards,   Martin.

At 16:53 1999/11/11 -0500, Barry Caplan wrote:
> Suzanne,
>
> I would say this method represents a pretty decent start.
>
> Barry

#-#-#  Martin J. Du"rst, World Wide Web Consortium
#-#-#  mailto:duerst@w3.org   http://www.w3.org