Re: Euro currency sign

With regards to the ISO 8859-1 option you discuss, why is this a different
approach from http://www.indigo.ie/egt/standards/iso8859/latin00.html
which appears to have the blessing of the appropriate ISO sub-committee?

In addition, I would query the need for euro to be in codeset 0 since it
is primarily a European concern and it is likely that anyone in Europe
will have the full 8 bits available if they are already using an ISO 8859
codeset.  Now if the Americans were to sign up to the Euro....

Regards,
	Donald