From: Alex Seidanis [mailto:seidanis@otenet.gr]
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2002 10:21 AM
To: TW_users@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [TW] Custom type of placeables

I was wondering..
Could I possibly define a custom type of placeable?

A huge percent of my work is technical manuals, which have endless
references to machine buttons and messages, and they're all between
[square
brackets]. All these strings have to remain untranslated and I keep
copying
and pasting them from the source segment. If they were marked as
placeables,
this would be happening automatically and I would certainly have a much
larger ratio of 100% matches.
Can I do that somehow or am I asking too much from TW?

Please note that I cannot use the Search & Replace function to apply the
tw4wininternal (or-external) style because then the S-Tagger won't let
me
convert the file back to FrameMaker.

MTIA,

---
Alex Seidanis
TRANSLAB Hellas

Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!
Order Now! FREE VCR Commander!
Click Here - Only 1 Day Left!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/nuyOHD/7.PDAA/yigFAA/23wwlB/TM

- ProZ.com: more language and translation resources at www.proz.com
- Technical Translators' Forum: groups.yahoo.com/group/techtranslation
- To unsubscribe or change your subscription profile, go to:
groups.yahoo.com/group/TW_Users
- Our unofficial TW & MT FAQ is at: http://come.to/TWFAQ
- This mailing list is not connected with Trados GmbH or any of its
affiliated companies in any way. The list owner accepts no
responsibility for the opinions expressed.

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/