[side topic] RE: rechartering issue #1

Hi Ultan,

You said:
> In theory one might use the <xsl:sort> element as in XML
> combined with a
> language attribute - unfortunately, right now it doesn't work too
> well...:)

In what ways have you found it deficient?  What processor did you use? Here
is the result I got in a quick test of this feature with MSXSL3.0 that on
first glance appeared quite good (apart perhaps from the Arabic):

ri

Richard Ishida
Global Design  Consultant,
International Documents & User Interfaces
Xerox Global Services
tel: +44 1707 353395 (Voicemail always available)
internal mailstop: EC1/22N
http://www.xerox-emea.com/globaldesign/