RE: FW: [Distributed services] What is i18n on web services based webapplications

At 11:37 AM 4/9/2002 -0700, David Possin wrote:
>I am cutting some text out as well. If our threads go
>on like this we will need a different email system ...
>the replies are getting too long for Yahoo.

I would be interested in hosting the discussion directly on i18n.com. I would take the effort to get the back-items into a thread, and post a url where discussion can take place.

Then somebody (me, or anyone else for that matter) can post the url daily (it won't change day to day anyway) to appropriate lists as long new entries are coming in...

How does the group feel about this proposal?

Barry Caplan
www.i18n.com