Re: Your comments on Character Model Fundamentals [LC070, LC074, LC075, LC079, LC080, LC081, LC082, LC083, LC084, LC085, LC086, LC087, LC088, LC089]

At 18:48 04/10/28, Martin Duerst wrote:

 >Hello Bjoern,
 >
 >Here just some personal comments/clarifications.
 >
 >At 03:33 04/10/28, Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:

 > >>LC070
 >
 >>http://www.w3.org/International/Group/2004/charmod1-lc/SortByOriginator.html#LC070
 > >>Decision: Partially accepted We removed 'legacy encoding' as a formally
 > >>defined term from CharMod Fundamentals. We will revisit this for CharMod
 > >>Normalization.
 > >
 > >That is the opposite of what I've asked for! You would also need to
 > >remove all instances of the term (and similar terms if any) in the
 > >document for that to make sense, if you do that I could live with
 > >the resolution.
 >
 >I was under the impression that we had removed all uses, but
 >that doesn't seem to be the case. We'll have to check this.

There was indeed an instance that we hadn't removed. We have
removed it in the meantime. So we assume that you are
satisfied (or can live with it) with the resolution to
your comment.

Regards,    Martin.