RE: ATeXHI 1.0 or Babel Scribe 1.0

Karl,

Thanks for taking the time to make these comments.  Due to vacation and
travel it may take a while to respond to you, but we will read the
comments carefully and get back to you.

Best regards,
Richard.

Richard Ishida
W3C

contact info: http://www.w3.org/People/Ishida/

http://www.w3.org/International/
http://www.w3.org/International/geo/

See the W3C Internationalization FAQ page
http://www.w3.org/International/questions.html