RE: Character Model Comments Clarifications

Martin, the original comment is no longer relevant once the original
text was reviewed based upon your answer.  Please close it.

Regards,

Mark

Mark V. Scardina              Group Product Mgr & XML Evangelist
CORE & XML DEVELOPMENT GROUP  E-mail: Mark.Scardina@oracle.com
Web Site: http://otn.oracle.com/tech/xml/