Re: Fwd: Character Model for WWW 1.0 April 2002 Working Draft

Jim,

It makes a lot more work for us if you bypass the mechanisms
for comment submission specified in the section titled
"Status of this Document".  Please use either the form or the
mailing list specified in that section.

Thanks,
Misha

On 06/05/2002 21:28:29 Asmus Freytag wrote:
> I'm not sure who holds the token for editing this, so I am sending this to
> you for tracking.
> A./

> >Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 11:44:11 -0400 (EDT)
> >From: "James E. Agenbroad" <jage@loc.gov>
> >To: Asmus Freytag <asmusf@ix.netcom.com>
> >Subject: Character Model for WWW 1.0 April 2002 Working Draft
> >
> >                                          Monday, May 6, 2002
> >Asmus,
> >      I just began reading the above document.  In the fourth example in
> >section 3.1.5 the last sentence: "In German certain applications treat
> >the letter 'o' as if it were the sequence 'oe'."  Since the "o with an
> >umlaut" in the preceding sentence printed fine, I wonder if this should
> >also be an "o with an umlaut"?
> >      In the following (Thai) example, should "as if it was" also be "as if
> >it were"?
> >
> >      Regards,
> >           Jim Agenbroad ( jage@LOC.gov )

the views of Reuters Ltd.