Re: 2nd Last Call for the Character Model for the WWW

At 09:12 2002 06 10 +0100, Misha.Wolf@reuters.com wrote:
>Dear Chairs,
>
>The table below summarises the current situation re the Last Call #2
>review of the Character Model for the World Wide Web.

>We've asked the following WGs to review Charmod by 31 May:
>   -----------------------------------------------------------------
>   WG        Agreed   Done   Liaison

>   XML Core     Y            Paul Grosso/Arnaud Le Hors

Misha,

The XML Core WG did have several members review the document,
and we did discuss their reviews at our telcons.

I have been asked to reply to you that the XML Core WG has reviewed
the document and is generally pleased with it and has no specific
comments as a WG.

regards,

paul