From: Mohamad Nizar Bin Ismail <nizar.ismail@tm.com.my>
Sent: Saturday, 12 December, 2020 1:10 AM
To: www-html@w3.org
Cc: GITN PCN Team <gitn.pcn@tm.com.my>
Subject: IP Blocked From Access https://validator.w3.org/

Hi w3,

It appears that our organization IP has been blocked from access to https://validator.w3.org/ . Can you please let us know if the IP can be UNBLOCKED so we can continue using your site for our user testing. FYI, this is the Pool IP used by our user. Our AS Number : AS17564
IP :  202.75.4.153
Thank you.
 Mohamad Nizar Bin Ismail
GiTN PCN (Putrajaya Campus Network)

DISCLAIMER : The information contained herein is copyrighted and is property of GITN Sdn Berhad. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance of the contents of this strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. GITN is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission on the information contained in this communication not for any delay in its receipt.