Re: Link Relationship for Moving Down a Hierarchy

Ian Hickson wrote:

> Why? That is, what software are you hoping will act on this, and what are
> you hoping it will do with it?

Although my feeling was that "down" was too generic, I think that saying
the relation should not be there reflects the loss of the declarative
nature of HTML.  HTML markup shouldn't just be there to instruct the
browser, but also to provide information on the author's intent.

--
David Woolley