Re: form inside tabular data

David Dorward wrote:

> One form around the entire table, with the name of the successful submit
> button being used to determine which row is being acted upon. (We should
> be able to use value, but IE7 and lower have broken implementations of
> <button>).

But the original question was how to have multiple forms
within a single table (one per row), not how to be able
to differentiate from within which row a particular
"Submit" operation took place.

I agree with your earlier analysis that permitting
<form> to appear within <tr> is the most appropriate
solution.

Philip TAYLOR