Re: XHTML Basic 1.1 and setting input field to numeric mode

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 10:55:48PM +0200, Luca Passani wrote:

> > And, frankly, from the abrasive manner you exhibit I have no further
> interest in the topic
>
> sorry, honey, this is the manner developers exhibit when they discuss
> seriously.

  Acting condescendingly does not endear anyone to you, and I politely
  request that you do not refer to me as "honey".

--
 -  Tina Holmboe           siteSifter                  Greytower Technologies
                 http://www.sitesifter.co.uk          http://www.greytower.net