Re: Tag to disable unwanted features?

On Tue, 25 Sep 2007, Lincoln Yeoh wrote:

> Sorry for my impatience but it's already been 5 years since I first
> bugged various people about it[1] :).

Bugging people won't get it implemented. If you do want this in browsers,
I recommend putting forward a candidate specification, and then
implementing it in one of the open source / free Web browsers, to obtain
implementation experience. This is how most additions to the specs get
added -- someone tries implementing it, and we see whether it works or
not, and if it does, we add it to the spec.