Re: META is www-html obsolete?

Hi, Melinda-

David rather exaggerated... it's crossposted to about 5 lists (all of
whom have a stake in the issue).

To follow this and other debates related to HTML, you should monitor the
following lists:
* public-html@w3.org
* public-xhtml2@w3.org

The threads he's referring to pertain to ARIA and the 'role' attribute.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Staff Contact, SVG, CDF, and WebAPI