Re: Complex Table Examples

Laura Carlson wrote:
> Is there a rationale document that provides evidence [1] for the HTML
> 5 spec (previously WHAT WG's proposal) that is up for review for the
> HTML WG?
>
> Reasoning for what is currently included may help provide some insight
> to WG members and other interested parties.

Not in one nice place, unfortunately.  You can search the WHATWG mailing
list archives [1] if you like.  But we are about to begin the review
process for the spec, where we will be going through and documenting
arguments for and against each feature.  There's a discussion going on
in IRC right now to determine the best way to track and document the issues.

[1] http://lists.whatwg.org/pipermail/whatwg-whatwg.org/

--
Lachlan Hunt
http://lachy.id.au/