Re: Complex Table Examples

On 5/13/07, Lachlan Hunt <lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au> wrote:

> being productive and focusing the the table headers issue?
>
> I've already asked 3 times for examples to be provided that would
> support the addition of the headers attribute (and provided some
> myself), trying to help you strengthen you case for adding it, but each
> time you have bypassed question entirely.

I cited some examples and references on May 2, 2007 [1]:

In a data table accessibility test, Roger Hudson and Russ Weakley
describe how "At this stage, it appears that id and headers are the
most effective way to make complex data tables accessible. Although id
and headers are slightly more difficult to code than scope, the
apparent poor screen reader support for scope means that this is
probably not an effective accessibility option."
http://www.usability.com.au/resources/tables.cfm

Example:
http://www.usability.com.au/resources/tables.cfm#id

More Examples and Refs: