Re: Research for class="copyright"

Jukka K. Korpela wrote:

> This is actually worse than I expected. I wonder why you presented this
> evidence, since it clearly speaks against your point.

This seems like an astonishingly poor attitude. Am I to assume that if
you do some research that appears to counter your previously stated view
you will suppress it? I don't think that's the way to reach the way to
make progress.

--
"Instructions to follow very carefully.
Go to Tesco's.  Go to the coffee aisle.  Look at the instant coffee.