Re: Cleaning House

Philip & Le Khanh wrote:
> Murray, are you using a different character set to the rest of us ?
> Where, in the page you cite, does the string "italic" occur,
> please ?

He gave a disambiguation page, I suspect he meant:

<http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Emphasis_%28typography%29&oldid=127116191>

This isn't a good example of a Wikipedia page, and has been tagged as:

Articles with unsourced statements

because it doesn't identify any primary sources at all (Wikipedia pages
are supposed to be traceable to one or more respected primary sources,
in respect of all non-trivially obvious statements).

Note, it is a good idea to use permanent links when citing Wikipedia
pages, as pages can change radically in a short time, especially when
referenced in controversial contexts.  This hasn't happened to this one,
which was last changed on April 30th.