Re: Cleaning House

Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

> This probably would be non-trivial to deduce, yes, but I also think this
> is a pretty rare way to say "header" compared to <div class="header"> or
> <h1>.

In my, subjective, experience, the correct use of Hn for headers is very
rare.  The use of classes with names that reflect function, rather than
appearance, is also quite rare, although that situation is improving
slightly.

This tends to be true for MS Word, as well, even though there are real
benefits to the author in the use of correct heading styles.

Before style sheets, Hn was often used to mean text in a certain size
and style, independent of its true function.

As you are from Apple, I'll mention iWeb again, as, based on the live
examples I've seen, it is incapable of sementic markup or out of line
styles.