Re: Cleaning House

Ok, let's say we do this.  Now an author decides it's time to upgrade
their site to HTML5.  They begin (naturally) by adding the doctype to
the top of their HTML file.  The entire site turns into a complete
disaster area because half of the tags they used have been eliminated
and the browser is being draconian about ignoring those tags.  Author
rolls eyes, yanks the doctype, and forgets about HTML5.

dave
(hyatt@apple.com)