Re: Control Text-file Embedding in HTML-docs

Per, Please do some research on server side (PHP, Ruby on Rails, Python,
ASP..) languages, ajax, etc. I know motorola's server side support must be
minimal but you are trying to solve problems that have already been solved.
HTML is a markup language meant to markup a document with text.