Re: Will XHTML2 require scripting turned on?

I can certainly confirm that under SeaMonkey 1.1.1 (Windows),
there is a noticeable difference between the appearance with
scripting enabled and scripting disabled.  The most obvious
difference is the colouring and underlining of the link
headers.

Philip Taylor
--------