Re: [html] Elements within "title"?

Someone get me off this list.  I keep sending in orders to get off but the computer says I am not a member.  I keep getting letters but do not want them.  How do I get off this damn list.  Any help would be appreciated.  I keep marking the letters as spam but they keep on com ing.

-----Original Message-----
From: hmaugans@gmail.com
To: orion.adrian@gmail.com
Cc: www-html@w3.org
Sent: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 7:07 AM
Subject: Re: [html] Elements within "title"?

On 3/1/07, Orion Adrian <orion.adrian@gmail.com> wrote:
I thought that was the point though. We're only talking about certain
elements for annotation where that annotation is useful or required
for understanding. There's certainly a use case for allowing sup, sub
and abbr in titles

pam but theu
Yes, but should we change the standards of billions of websites for the few that would use it?

It would by no means be required on a large scale.

--
-Harry Maugans
 http://www.harrymaugans.com