Re: [html] Elements within "title"?

Hum, I see what you're saying with this, however doesn't it seem more
appropriate for the browser to make these changes, rather than the
standards?  For example, a browser could easily add a simple option to
differentiate bookmarks (bold, colored, etc), similar to how Microsoft
Outlook flags emails.

Adjusting the way a browser title bar renders the tag to add more dynamics
to it could be progressive thinking, but I foresee lots of abuse.  With as
competitive as it is for a website to attract attention and visitors these
days, I'm thinking many would go overboard with emphasis tags and anything
they can to catch the user's attention.  Does the benefit gained from the
introduction of HTML titles outweigh this risk of abuse?

Or do you see abuse as a risk at all?

--
-Harry Maugans
 http://www.harrymaugans.com