Re: [XHTML 2.0] Only one emphasis tag

It is and the other issue is that emphasis as a category is broad and
doesn't simply exist on a continuum. There are different types of
emphasis. The strong and em elements take care of almost all the needs
we have for emphasis as long as you nest them where appropriate. What
concept is missing is de-emphasis.

--

Orion Adrian