Re: open page in new tab

Tushar Kapila wrote:
> Hello , is there an element to open a page in a new tab? if not who can
> I write to get it included in the future?

You could use the target="_blank" attribute on the a element.  Whether
it opens in a new window or tab, or even in the same window, is entirely
up to the browser settings.  Some browsers offer the user the choice of
how to open such links in the user preferences.

However, attempting to force a new window/tab upon a user is not
advisable.  Users should be free to choose whether or not they want the
page to open in a new tab/window on their own, which they can do by,
e.g., middle-clicking or Ctrl+clicking on a link.

--
Lachlan Hunt - Opera Software
http://lachy.id.au/