Re: HTML5 script start tag should select appropriate content model according to src

David Woolley wrote:

> Of course, it suffers in the same way as exported HTML.  If you don't
> use good markup in the source language (e.g. Word) you won't get good

This may have come out as anti-Word.  Word is capable of representing
semantics, if you use styles properly.  What I was actually saying is
that it doesn't matter whether you generate tagged PDF or HTML from it,
if the Word document has been written in pure WYSIWYG style, you will
not get good semantics in either.