From: Patrick H. Lauke [mailto:redux@splintered.co.uk]
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2007 9:28 PM
To: 'www-html@w3.org'
Subject: Re: How to code separator in XHTML 2

Is this not more akin to a heading than a separator?

Patrick H. Lauke

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended for the sole use of the individual to whom they are addressed. Black Box Corporation reserves the right to scan all e-mail traffic for restricted content and to monitor all e-mail in general. If you are not the intended recipient or you have received this email in error, any use, dissemination or forwarding of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying to this email.