Re: HTML5 script start tag should select appropriate content model according to src

On Mon, Apr 23, 2007 at 06:38:33PM +0300, Henri Sivonen wrote:

> >>http://diveintomark.org/archives/2006/08/23/overton-window
> >
> >  It /still/ lacks the credentials of a standarization organization,
>
> I much prefer the approach where implementors come together and
> technical merits and running code matter over official standards
> organization credentials.

  And as active in the web 'community' for enough years that I have
  seen what happens when 'implementors' stake out the way, I prefer
  the /opposite/.

  Besides, we are still discussing the technical merits.

--
 - Tina Holmboe