Re: HTML5 script start tag should select appropriate content model according to src

On Sun, Apr 22, 2007 at 11:41:54PM +0300, Henri Sivonen wrote:

> On Apr 22, 2007, at 19:13, Tina Holmboe wrote:
>
> >Which "HTML5" specification does the above refer to?
>
> http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/

  Unless I am very much mistaken, the URI you reference is not titled
  "HTML 5" but rather "Web Applications 1.0", is marked "Working Draft",
  and lack W3C, ISO or ECMA credentials.

  Are we to accept it as /the/ specification which browsers /today/
  should work toward implementing?

  Until the "Web Applications 1.0" draft is accepted as the starting
  point for HTML 5 and the subsequent "HTML 5" specification has
  achieved some maturity, I strongly suggest that it should /not/ be
  referenced to implementors.

  Personally I could not support it being used as a starting point,
  but that is a different topic entirely.

--
 - Tina Holmboe