Re: Number, Date, Time, Quantity

Le 7 sept. 06 à 18:15, Lachlan Hunt a écrit :
> I think it's quite clear to a human reader that Jan is a Prime
> Minister.  It's not clear from that sentence which country he is
> from, but that wasn't indicated in original example of Tony Blair
> either.  However, one can assume the sentence would be in the
> context of an article that would indicate such information, or the
> sentence could have been written more like either of these:

There are not only human readers on the Web.
There are human readers who needs a bit of help.
There are interesting applications that can be built on top of
*explicit* semantics.

Following the case as you mentionned it, A raw text/plain is quite
clear for a human reader.

A concrete example

Story from BBC NEWS:
Blair hit by wave of resignations
http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/2/hi/uk_news/politics/5319328.stm
Published: 2006/09/06 17:31:12 GMT

You will noticed that prime minister appears twice never associated
with Tony Blair. A machine would have a hell of time to associate
both instance.

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***