Re: XHTML 1.0, section C14

Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org> wrote:

>Did you have a practical real problem created by the section C14?

That's a very peculiar position to take for an organization
producing technical specifications. It's an even more peculiar
position for the QA Lead to take.

>Please give a pointer to a document online where you give your interpretation
>of the problems, then we can start to discuss about the C14.

I believe a suitable document can be found at
<http://shurl.org/C14> and its linked resources.

--
   These are the same customers you are referring to whom
Microsoft thought