Re: Inputmode Attribute and Harmonization of XHTML-MP and XHTML-Basic

On May 31, 2006, at 21:06, <Bennett.Marks@nokia.com> wrote:
> As you may know OMA XHTML-Mobile Profile 1.2 includes the attribute
> "inputmode" on textarea and input fields. The attribute is "stolen"
> directly from Xforms (and hence XHTML 2.0). We need to include the
> "inputmode" attribute in our DTD for XHTML-MP 1.2, and have done so
> as follows:
> attribute as xsd:string, similarly unconstrained. Some questions
> arise:
FWIW, I have sent these comments to www-forms-editor:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms-editor/2006Apr/0000.html

My attempt at writing a schema for inputmode in HTML5 is at:
http://syntax.whattf.org/relaxng/form-datatypes.rnc

--
Henri Sivonen
hsivonen@iki.fi