Re: Undefined types in XHTML Modularization Schemas

To explain it with an analogy: Modularization is like a program library,
which a program then links to. Trying to compile a program library without
a main program will cause several things to be reported as missing, in
particular the main program.

With Modularization it is the same: it is a markup library, the driver is
analogous to the program, and is just as essential when trying to use it
for validation.

Best wishes,

Steven Pemberton