Re: Identifying end tags

On 6/29/06, *Philip TAYLOR P.Taylor@rhul.ac.uk *wrote:

>  I might be inclined to ascribe slightly more weight to your argument,
> Shlomi, if your own site (cited at the bottom of your message)
>
>        visit my blog: http://www.webcssdesign.34sp.com/

Laurens, first of all, i haven't questioned your professionally.
sorry if i sounded like.

Secondly- I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.
http://www.webcssdesign.34sp.com/ is a wordpress blog.

the site i was talking about is: http://www.easy-forex.com/en/

i do not publish i developed this site, cause im working there.
plz do pay attention only to the main.htm page.
this is the only optimize page in this site. it is the home/landing page.

Laurens, Philip. i preached so much about page weight. i know.
in this page i have 1 validation Error. annoying one.
after we uploaded the page to the production area, we saw that the iframes
stuck the page from being rendered as it should.
we use iframe cause of old inheritance of the site that will soon be
replace, but for now we couldn't do it in any other way, for my big
disappointment.

so we had to move out of the body tag, a script tag that write using
innerHTML the iframes we needed, so the page will render itself faster.
this error will be corrected in a few days.

from my concern, page weight is the last barrier.
there are so many things stacking the page flow and rendering.
and still, after the job i done on that page, i got used to write light
"unReadable" code like this.
important ID's are capital - container became C
i write divs in camelCase : lP - which means leftPanel
so now its much more easy for me to work like this, i cannot go back :)

few links that will explain why i got to this idea of writing pages like
this:
http://www.websiteoptimization.com/speed/
:: a book that teached me so much
http://www.yahoo.com/
:: they use some of the techniques i speak about.

plz look at the js optimisation i made.
i will gladly expand my discussion about the js optimization i made in that
page, in the next email. got to run for work.

Thanks for all of your replies
Shlomi.A
Israel