Re: xhtml and input width?

Chiaki schreef:
> Next are the <br> and <input>, in XHTML you have to close empty tags with a "/"

You can’t do that if you follow the appendix C compatibility guidelines
(C.2. to be specific), which I’d say is quite important. Recommending
this (and XHTML in general) to someone which is obviously clueless about
the implications of XHTML seems like a very bad idea to me. If anything,
point to a complete resource where people can properly learn about XHTML
instead of only mentioning bits and pieces taken out of context.

More generally spoken, this list is not a helpdesk, and it is best to
ignore questions such as this one. Answering them only encourages people
to ask off-topic questions again next time. And if you do answer them,
please do so off-list, not doing so creates even more off-topic posts.

~Grauw