Re: Proposal: Allow Multiple Background Images for a Single Element

Multiple background images are part of the CSS3 Backgrounds and Borders
Module [1], and currently supported by Safari [2].

Sincerly,

ACJ

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-css3-background-20050216/
[2] http://webkit.opendarwin.org/blog/?p=15