Re: Difference between role and property

I have asked the resident HTML WG RDF guru to reply to this.  However,
basically you should think of the role attribute as an abstract enabler
for binding accessibility to parts of a document.  The property
attribute is more for defining explicit metadata about portions of a
document (or the whole document).  I am confident that Mark will do a
far better job of explaining this than I ever could.  Suffice to say
that the resulting RDF tuple for the two expressions below is very
different.