Re: separator/seperator Re: About XHTML 2.0

As opposed to <input type="text">?

<object> is using markup to represent/link to/embed content in another
content stream.

Markup is needed everywhere natural language can't be used or
shouldn't be used, but some representation is needed. I don't see any
other way around it. Either you need character data or you need
markup.

And using the content of tags for a fallback mechanism is something
someone choose to do. There is no mathematical proof that proves
that's what it should be for.

Orion Adrian