Re: About XHTML 2.0

Um, no. I've been arguing several points.

1) That E1 > E2 is simpler than the selectors needed when introducing
another depth level.
2) Separators have many uses, one of which was when the author of
"Things Fall Apart" wanted to change perspective, but even in that
work, it wasn't limited to it. Separators do not always separate
groups.
3) Not everything falls into neat groups.
4) In the following example

  Text
  Separator
  Text

if you don't have to address the text above and below separately, they
don't need to be grouped.

5) We should maximize the number of documents that can be described
with pure HTML without CSS, ID or CLASS.

Orion Adrian