Re: SGML

David Woolley wrote:
>>increase the depth of tree. But if instead the tags are <br/> the depth
>>of the parse tree remains same.

I am sorry, if I conveyed the wrong meaning. I didn't say that <br> is
tag soup, rather I was giving an example of how I have designed my
parser, i.e., it will handle all tags like an xml tag.

--
Surendra Singhi
www.public.asu.edu/~sksinghi/

"O thou my friend! The prosperity of Crime is like unto the lightning,
whose traitorous brilliancies embellish the atmosphere but for an
instant, in order to hurl into death's very depths the luckless one they
have dazzled." -- Marquis de Sade