Re: Unstyled Content (was Re: Draft suggestion: "normal" needed)

On Sat, 16 Jul 2005, David Woolley wrote:

> I do agree that this is pandering to presentational markup and XHTML 2
> really ought not to follow that line, even though CSS and SVG are
> definitely following it at the moment.

I'm afraid you might be right. In that case, the version XHTML 2 could be
skipped (left an unfinished draft, in the tradition of HTML), and XHTML 3
could follow the principles outlined in April 1, 2003:
http://w2c.shorturl.com
Briefly, this would mean an integration of CSS into XHTML, saving much
trouble and learning difficultes.