Re: Suggestion: 'rel="unrelated"' (was: Re: rel="nofollow" attribute)

Many Web applications render content to static HTML files for
efficiency and server load. Thus, they cannot re-create a page for a
given user agent. For the same reason, dynamic transformation of those
static files is not a reasonable expectation.

--
Sandy Smith, Senior Programmer
Forum One Communications