Nesting <HTML>...</HTML> tag pairs

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 21:54:27 +0000, Misha Wolf <Misha.Wolf@reuters.com> wrote:
> Rob Mientjes wrote:
>
> > It's like the galaxy: you know there _has_ to be something, but
> > there isn't. Not even another galaxy, as far as we know.
>
> I think you mean universe rather than galaxy.  And what about
> parallel universes?  Have you read any SF?

Oh darndest. Yes, universe. Yes. But parallel universes are evil
(think Spock and goatee). So is using two (or more) HTML elements.

(Sorry about the duplicates to individuals---some mailing lists
remember the list address, some only the specific mailer :/)
--
Cheers,
Rob.

http://zooibaai.nl  |  http://digital-proof.org  |  http://chancecube.com