Re: <spoiler> element

reffering to "those out there who don't understand why HTML is even
being converted to XHTML", we might as well take a break and ask
ourselves why xhtml is being converted to xhtml 2.0.
i dont see people voting for it with their feet, as david put it (in a
different context) in his mail on dec 9th ... ;-)